airtel cheating

• Thread starter Thread starter punter
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4,995

punter

ISP
bsnl
I use airtel prepaid in my mobile phone. I activated Instant GPRS for Rs. 20. It is very slow. I downloaded only around 1 MB, and after that, the connection became very slow. Rs.20 for 1 MB is like day robbery. They get money from us and provide poor service. Thus they have become very rich by cheating us. The stock has moved from Rs.50 to Rs.750.I think it is my money.

what did the terms & conditions say about data charges ?..you did check this before you paid right.

of course. if they showcase the charges they are charging you... u cant call it cheating :-s

I use airtel prepaid in my mobile phone. I activated Instant GPRS for Rs. 20. It is very slow. I downloaded only around 1 MB, and after that, the connection became very slow.

Rs.20 for 1 MB is like day robbery. They get money from us and provide poor service. Thus they have become very rich by cheating us. The stock has moved from Rs.50 to Rs.750.

I think it is my money.
I can help u to cheat AIRTEL if u r in chennai

I can help u to cheat AIRTEL if u r in chennai
lmao talk about revenge.!but why only chennai?

I don Know whether it can be done in other states but i am sure it can be done in chennai and also i don want this trick to be spread to many or else airtel will overcome it........................ at present there r two tricks.............. i am talking about airtel mobile gprs if u r in chennai i will help u in this trick but keep it secret

Lol I checked my mom's phone the other day and Rs. 15/day was being deducted from her prepaid balance..Some internet thing was automatically opted-in..I had to opt-out of it to prevent it. she was wondering why her balance was getting over so quickly. How could they be allowed to do such things..Airtel sucks.

Back