Airtel corporate plan !

ISP
2mbps UL "Magic Connection"
Airtel corporate plan !Have any info regarding any corporate plan offered by airtel,divulge it here, so that others can benefit too !and also what did you do to get it !considering that corporate plan is the best, if there's any other than the corporate plan, then mention it too !

so has anybody, got any corporate plan, or full value plan !or only Hutch/vodafone users are the benefitting ones !!!

ANYBODY REQUIRING AIRTEL CORPORATE MOBILE PLAN FOR DELHI. CALL Mr. GAURAV VATS @ 995-8888-555

Well such plans are obviously available with Airtel too. Such plans are called CUG (Closed User Group) plans. I am aware of such plans with Vodafone where all calls within group are free or first 1000 or first 500 mins are free and thereafter @10p/min. Apart from that, calls outside group are @30p/min. Certain promos are applicable as well were first 80 sms are free and thereafter@60p/sms..!But such plans are applicable only if you are working in a company and that company has a tie-up with Vodafone or Airtel for such plans.

hii sir,
i wnt to purchase a cop plan so pls tell me ur contact no or contact me my no is 8826030006

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

hii sir,
i wnt to purchase cop plan so pls tell me ur contact no.or contact me 8826030006

Back