• Thread starter Thread starter talyan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 11,493

talyan

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Airtel website for DTH is not good.I am not able to find individual channel rates.What would be my monthly expense in all these packages made by airtel.I rate it worst.

Airtel website for DTH is not good.I am not able to find individual channel rates.What would be my monthly expense in all these packages made by airtel.

I rate it worst.

Airtel is known for making bad websites.

Its website for mobile services is not good either. I haven't checked of late, but for a very very long time if you clicked on the Value Added Services link in Mumbai circle, it used to take you to the Mumbai circle roaming rates. :confused:

Only the designs looks good in Airtel websites, other than that we can't get proper infos from their websites....

YES. Airtel website really sucks. It is incomplete in respect of monthly subscriptions and online purchase of Set-top-box. Information on channels under different packages is not user-friendly or rather reader friendly. I tried to locate a dealer in my locality in Kolkata only to get a response saying "this service is not available in your area".But I got a brochure from the nearest Airtel dealer which provides details of subscriptions packages. As with other players, the packages are divided South and non-south. Non-souch starts with value pack(65 channels) for Rs.99 and for South it is 79 channels for Rs.99. You have a dozen top-ups at varying rates if you want to add channels.:wall:

Do you think they are fools ?

Intentionally they have not shares much information about pricing, etc to make BAKRA CUSTOMERS. Its not only for Airtel most of the private services, consumer goods companies do not disclose their updated price in their websites giving a way to their dealers to CHEAT the customers as they can.
In India, we will still have to wait 100 years when we can say CONSUMER IS THE KING

Airtel Digital "Platinum" package is free for 6 months in Rs 3500 and after that your monthly cost is Rs 424.........Too costly............Airtel will not able to project itself as premium service provider as he is projecting in broadband and mobile services by charging more premium than peers.......

I had sent an email to Airtel two days back asking for their subscription details. I immediately received an auto response saying that they would get back to me soon. That 'soon' is yet to arrive.

they usually reply after three mails with images containing the package details. those are already posted on the wiki.

Yup, they send 3 images showing subscription & pack details in the reply... thats all...

Back