Airtel DTH Website!

• Thread starter Thread starter Ankur Gupta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 18,666
Its totally down here. It says Page Cannot be Displayed.I think, They should have seen my mail:dance:Funny thing, I got a call from Airtel Bangalore [ which i normally, get from chennai for complaints] and a lady asked me what is the problem with BB, stating i sent a complaint mail, son a BB problem:cry:

Most of the channel images, are not showing cant make head or tail of what are the channels they are offering under what packages, its bloody confusing :wall:

Packages page is loading very slow. And for many channels logo is not displayed & instead only cross [x] is displayed, so cant make out really which channels is it (may be blocked due to office firewall, but then why some logos can be seen)

Packages page is loading very slow. And for many channels logo is not displayed & instead only cross [x] is displayed, so cant make out really which channels is it (may be blocked due to office firewall, but then why some logos can be seen)

I dont think its blocked by your company firewall.
Because I tried it both from my home and also in office system[Its UK Insurance company in India].

They have not updated it properly.
Too much of confusion, Even with Pack Names, Silver, Gold or Value,Economy?

Then coming to the channels in each pack?

one thing i noticed is for the base silver pack, they have correctly mentioned as 74 Channels[ which was mentioned as 65 before]

I am new to this forum, but since I have some background...I was checking out their website... and I also happen to know someone in Airtel. It seems their technology partner for the web - IBM has done the trick. I have worked with them in the past, and do not have a high opinion of their work in the web space, they should stick to their core business - servers & networking. Wonder why Airtel would sign up with them, the result is so obvious on their websites - both airtel.in and airtel.in/digitaltv. The DTH website appears to be very kool in terms of the design though...Hopefully Airtel's service matches the design and not their web technology... lol.

Their Site will be ready only after Monday Evening.I call their CC now, and they gave me the info.:cool2:

Back