Airtel Digital TV DTH Customer care no: 1800-102-8080

• Thread starter Thread starter ganguly
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 155,493
i will try that

the problem is 1800 102 8080, is not accessable from any other operator, n i dont have an airtel cellular connection cause its not successful in jharkhand:(

I am able to call Airtel CC from my office phone which is a Reliance LL.

i tried calling frm tata mobile, reliance fwp & mobile, bsnl LL & mobile :huh:

Worst customer care service. The number is busy through out the day and most part of the night. Even if you get through and are done entering your customer id and other info using their IVR, someone picks up and just hangs up on you. I lost reception about 5 days ago and I'm not kidding that I have tried both their toll free and tolled number a few hundred times from various phones and network. I got through the busy lines only 3 times and all 3 times they hung up on me after making me listen to the stupid Airtel music for 8 - 10 minutes.There's just no way in hell now to get this thing started without being able to get through to their customer care executive. I wish somebody 'executes' them all bastards!!!They have one email id that just sends an automated acknowledgement email with no ticket/incident number to follow through on. 4 days now and there's been no one who got in touch.But I should give credit to their sales team. I placed order at 8.45 pm on saturday in March and the installation guys were knocking my door at 11 a next day (sunday). But that's all there's to it.DON'T EVEN TRY AIRTEL. THEY ARE AS BAD AS RELIANCE AND ONLY GETTING WORSE.

i can confirm that the airtel call centers are becoming painful to connect to. i tried contacting them 2 times in the last couple of weeks. and both the times i waited for almost 10 minutes before getting tired and disconnecting. just could not reach any human being.

Same with me dude. I can suggest you an idea. While calling the airtell cc(Toll free), select the option which says want to purchase a new connection. You will get the connectio immediately as they do not want to lose their business. This worked for me twice. if you are lucky enough this might work!!!:happy::happy:

Airtel should rename this as Customer Beware Line. :frown: :wall: Don't dare to attempt a call unless you can hold for 30/40 min , that also if you are lucky :wall:

Heres a story explaining the efficiency of Airtel Digital TV customer care. I called them on Wednesday 29/09/10 regarding the new channel Ten Action+ . I was on my way home from the Airport. I read just recently that Zee Sports had been renamed/changed to Ten Action+. So after the usual waiting, I finally got to speak to some " executive " . I asked regarding the channel, he put me on hold and after 5 mins told me that there was no such channel available on Airtel DTH. So I asked him when it would be launched to which he answered that he did not know but would inform me when it would get launched. Our conversation ended. I reach home, switch on the tele and go the sports section and viola, ten action+ is already there ( not subscribed to it as yet) but it was there on channel 231 .I immediately ordered it through SMS within in 2 mins i was watching it. I called again to the customer care and this time, just for the heck of asked them the same question again. This time, i was told that it would be activated in the next 48 hours. I shook my head and hung up. Imagine, they themselves don't know what the hell is going on. I think we should have a "Executive Care" services to answer and update their queries. Airtel Zindabad!!!

Back