Airtel Digital TV DTH Packages and FAQs

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 46,001
Cool man.. Nice job..:thumb::thumb:

All the posts in these forums talk of packages such as Value, Mega & Ultra.Whereas the Airtel website talks of Silver, Gold & Platinum.I am a little confused :huh:

I want to buy a dth connection. but got confused which i should buy. TATA(SKY or BIG TV or Airtel DIGITAL TV. I am living in north india and want to know which is the best DTH service provider out of these three.I got confused in buying the DTH services. which is the best in everything. can we watch different channels buy having multiroom connection. of same DTHplz reply to meeeeee.

Can Some one compare the Airtel 249 S. Gold and TS 260 South Value Pack.:S

I made a comparison of channels provided in the starter packs of BIG TV and Airtel for non-south Indian customers. I feel that the packages provided by BIG TV is better than Airtel.I am struggling to choose between Airtel and Big TV. Picture qualitywise I think both should be same as the technology they use is MPEG 4.

Go for Airtel DTH even it is little costlier than bigtv .... If u decide to take bigtv then be ready to face the music..(Bigtv cc worst and their Software sucks)..

Back