Airtel EDGE: 500MB of 2G data with 30 day validity (applicable for AP only) at only Rs.28

• Thread starter Thread starter itzmynet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 7,611
Maybe it's 2g & not edge :-D

Airtel website is in a complete messFor Rs 27 they are giving 100 mb for 3 days and for Rs 28 they are giving 500 mb for 30 days which actually makes no sense.Its actually for Rs 75 we get 500mb of 2g data for 15 days, for Rs125 1GB 2G data

Were you able to recharge Rs 28-500mb-30 days pack from airtel website?I tried first via Paytm. rejected and refunded.Then via airtel site. ICICI bank netbanking. transaction success. but airtel site says no.so sent a mail to billdisk customer service with ref no.Then airtel website using credit card. again 3d security password etc ok. but web site says transaction not ok. but no sms/email from card .so did not bother to write to bill desk.Went to airtel office. "sorry sir we do only EC recharge from phone .This Rs 28 -500mb-2g pack is not in our list .you can try main office where they have internet recharge........

Were you able to recharge Rs 28-500mb-30 days pack from airtel website?
transaction failed here also and status is showing REFUND IN PROCESS. anyways it is a too good to be true offer and i had my own doubts

Back