Airtel GPRS: Questions, Problems and Solutions

• Thread starter Thread starter knak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 314
  • Views Views 439,142
i heard BSNL 3G is already launched ..don't know about the details though will have to check it out ....airtel has finally shown its true colors ...

last i checked bsnl had unlimited 3g for i believe 3000 bucks a month. not sure though. private mobile service providers still have not received the licenses to launch 3g services in india.

Airtel - very disappointing indeed.The carriers who are not willing to give cheap 3g/grps will be shown the door soon. Airtel demonstrates the exploitative nature of the carriers trying to milk the consumers until they drop dead, by taking away the unlimited gprs plan.:@

we are yet to see any reviews i think from any bsnl 3g user here on the forum.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

mtnl was charging 5 rupees per MB when they launched 3G. dunno if they have updated their prices after BSNL announcement.

I think BSNL has a 300RS/100MB 3G plan. This must be sufficient for most users until the unlimited 3G pricing becomes reasonable.

I'm going to check out the BSNL 3G plan.. Time to probably look for alternate carriers other than Airtel, even if its changing numbers.

Airtel - very disappointing indeed.

The carriers who are not willing to give cheap 3g/grps will be shown the door soon. Airtel demonstrates the exploitative nature of the carriers trying to milk the consumers until they drop dead, by taking away the unlimited gprs plan.

:@

i agree with u totally i came to know today that ..the unlimited mobile office service has been withdrawn and now they are charging 0.30 rs/50kb ...so its like opening a website will cost u perhaps 5 rupees or something ...so i think its time for me to say good bye to airtel and switch to some other network operator ..atleast i will get better voice plans and better siganl and voice quality ...

this will only stop people from using airtel ...its like " apne hath se apne pair par kulhadi marna"

BSNL is becoming very attractive now. Time to look at the BSNL plans closely. It looks cheaper to me, but haven't really read all the fine prints yet.

Back