• Thread starter Thread starter dupree
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3,137

dupree

Regular
ISP
Reliance broadband thunder 699 plan
just looking for a new airtel bb connection for a friend of mine coz thr is no other isp apart from airtel in his area , can any 1 please tell me the upload speed of home 999 plus plan also i have heard that airtel provides with some topups for double download speeds at night ...please reply asap thanks :)

from few days the upload speed is same as download speed 1:1 ratiobut airtel provides upload speed 1/3 times the download speed

@ s.ricky thanks for prompt reply but i also want to know abt the bb topups of airtel with double speeds at night :)

I went to the Airtel Showroom this weekend and got info that Airtel is planning to upgrade speeds on current plans to next available higher speed. Ex ppl on 128 to 256 to 384 to 512 to 1 to 2 . Though i feel its high time that we have 2mbps unltd but without official info, no point thinking about this. :confused:

u said 128 to 256 384 to512 1mb to 2mb
but my frnd what bout 256kbps plan?????:whistle::whistle:

I ve mentioned above dude, next plan . so ppl on 256 to 512 and then on 512 to 1 etc.. Simple. But i dont think its coming any time soon. But u nvr know.. :dance:

I went to the Airtel Showroom this weekend and got info that Airtel is planning to upgrade speeds on current plans to next available higher speed. Ex ppl on 128 to 256 to 384 to 512 to 1 to 2 .

Though i feel its high time that we have 2mbps unltd but without official info, no point thinking about this. :confused:

So, when is airtel is doubling its speed. plz Confirm ASAP...

Back