AIRTEL To Revise All Broadband Plans, Now Minimum 512 Kbps Speed by the end of september .

• Thread starter Thread starter narang9192
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3,942
^ Customer care doesn't know half of the shit thats going on with airtel. Hang tight ,you'll get 12kbps. Tweet Airtel_presence on twitter to know info better

That's why i called to Nodal desk and not to CC... :)

I've confirmed this with Nodal desk, they told me that there is no speed revision as of now.. will get 256kbps....

Pune Nodal desk probably got disconnected from their head office desk because of crossing FUP limit.....hahahaha

With Airtel you have to allow them at least 3 months for any tariff or policy change to be properly implemented in all locations.

I am not conform for pune ......i am from delhi . Anybody from delhi call airtel cust care and conform from them .

I got a call from Airtel marketing today asking me to upgrade to 8Mbps plans and clearly stated that only 8Mbps and above plans have post FUP speed of 512kbps, 4Mbps and below have 256kbps post FUP.Don't know if its a communication gap but that's what they were telling me in order to convince me of upgrading.

I tweeted Airtel_Presence and the reply was, you'll be intimated about any such news through the correct media.

I called 'em and they said its only for 8 mbps and 16 mbps plans and not for other plans ......... but if there is any kinda revision they wud inform us ....................

Back