Airtel V-Fiber: Airtel Broadband's 100 Mbps DSL internet service

• Thread starter Thread starter RajanP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 183
  • Views Views 48,388
31mbps down and 6mbps up. Need to get wiring from junction box change, too lazy to ask for that.

Last edited:
The wiring might not be the problem. Even I was told that my wiring was the issue but upon further investigation it turned out that it was the distance from the Airtel switch. Have Airtel check the speed at the point when their cable terminates near your place. If the speed is good there then the issue would be with your internal wiring.

They ddn't tell me about it. I am guessing it myself from Downstream FEC errors.

Can't complain. Getting these speed on 16mbps plan. Infact plan is still showing 8mbps.

Last edited:
I'm trying again via twitter to get a speed upgrade from my current 8 MBPS, nothing yet....

Their twitter team response have degraded over period of time. Call 121 first to know if your exchange got higher speed upgrade or not.

Can anyone tell me what is the post fup speeds in v-fiber plans. Does it differ in higher plans

Post FUP speeds differs in each circle. In Hyderabad they offer speeds up to 5 Mbps while in my place its 512 Kbps. You could email [email protected] requesting them to send VDSL plans for your circle and confirm it.

Back