Airtel V-Fiber: Airtel Broadband's 100 Mbps DSL internet service

• Thread starter Thread starter RajanP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 183
  • Views Views 48,388
In my area even for upgrade to 16mbps one needs vdsl. Finally done. Ping to local speedtest server dropped to single digit.
Got Huawei HG630a. Don't know if they would charge for modem, still overall satisfied.

Any improvement in your download and upload speeds?

In my area even for upgrade to 16mbps one needs vdsl. Finally done. Ping to local speedtest server dropped to single digit.
Got Huawei HG630a. Don't know if they would charge for modem, still overall satisfied.
I had to email their Nodal dept to get mine upgraded to VDSL. They said it will be done soon and I'm planning on tying the Static IP one more time. Is the FUP getting counted for you?

Static thing same as before.

Any improvement in your download and upload speeds?
Yep, 8 to 16mbps DL + 768kbps to 2.5 mbps UL improvement.

for 40mbps I need to change plan to 40mbps mentioned on their site.
May get it cheaper via retention however don't want to bang my head again. Getting this vdsl upgrade was tiresome enough.
anyone in delhi on 40mbps plan below Rs.1k do reply.

Last edited:
699+99+15%

I am paying 1299 for 40 Mbps wit 110 Gb quota. How much does your current plan cost?
how come you get 110 gb bro?where do you stay? i get 60 gb for 1199 here in gurgaon sector 40.

i got upgraded to vdsl today. got a call from airtel around 10am they offered to upgrade me to 40 mbps . then their guy came around 4pm and installed the new router. getting around 42-43mbps download and 5mbps upload speeds.
they reset my data usage counter to 60 gb and now within 5 hours i have used up 4gb data.

can anyone confirm if the static ip is stopping the data counter for vdsl users.

Last edited:
I was given a special promotional offer of extra 75 Gb for a year. Your speeds are great. I only get around 27Mb down and 5 up on the 40 Mbps plan as I am a little away from the switch. I am in Noida.

Download counter working on vdsl even with static ip.
Mitron beware! Seem like excitel is last resort.

Back