Aksh BB users in Hyderabad

QUOTE(i_love_you @ Oct 1 2006, 12:37 PM) [snapback]63781[/snapback]
we are getting 90KB/s day time
and in night 700KB/s

my cable guy is very good and gives me more bandwidth if i need for free.
installation 500Rs.

in your area he might not be giving new connections.

call aksh call center number and ask.they will help u within seconds.
[/b]

from wat time do u get 700kBps dude??

i am always stuck at 90kBps

and culd u xplain the "gives me more bandwidth" part??

as far as i know bandwidth is controlled by the aksh servers and not by local distributors.

Could someone tell me what equipment is needed for Aksh Broadband? Do they use cable or DSL? Is the service available in Huda Colony, Saroornagar? And in Humayunagar? I called thier number but could not get any help.rational

aksh provides broadband thru cables. can b directly plugged on to ur LAN card. dunno about saroornagar, and if humayun nagar is the 1 near masab tank, thn i dun thnk its available thr.

hey guys.. is Aksh BB available @ LAkdikapul..?& how much speed do u get while uploading torrents? its imppp.. for me guys coz this is the sole reason [upload speed] i'm looking for a new ISP...can some one pllz hlpp me u can just PM me as well :) hlp would be appreciated thnx :)wats the contact no: any call centre no... coz there website doesnt displays any contact no: ..

swlinatic, please give us some reivew about aksh.. I mean, whats your package limit (1gb or 2gb) and what speeds you get..what are the night unlimited hours and the most important thing is how is the connectivityI live in Tolichowki and few months contacted my cable opeartor . He was asking 800 bux for 2 Gb package...Although i have taken BSNL home 900 plan the speeds aksh are giving are quite tempting

hi cyrux...the connectivity is tooo good man...i did not have any problem till now...my pack is 2GB+Night Unlimited plan and my operator charges me 650/-per month.the speeds are really rocking..,,at any time i get 90KB/sec in browsers and if u use flashget u will get atleast 256KB/sec.NIght unlimited is from 11PM to 6AM...but the operator disconnects you for every 2GB u have downloaded in the free time(11 to 6)...it takes max 2 hours to download 2GB...u have to logout from the client and re login and can download another 2GB...i have successfully able to squeeze 22GB in 3 days now...hahahaha...And ya i was also using a 256Kbps UL airtel connection....but the AKSH speeds are really tempting and also rocking(atleast in my area).and he took 500/- for installation..hope this helps u...

lunatic , where do you live ? this is soo tempting..but what bout the disconnections after every two hours ?? Does that mean you have to stay awake all night ... aww man.. may be we need to use some automated software for this...and just wanted to ask.. can you manage in 2Gb per month after shifting from airtel ?And if you could PM me your yahoo id ..if thats posssible ...i cant send you PM

Back