Alliance Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter hotindia
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 64,465
anybody using alliance broadband in kolkata?i want to know what speed do you get?i am switching to bsnl in the next month as their service is very poor for home users.share your experiences if you have used alliance broadband.

does no one uses alliance?

today i talked to alliance broadband help desk they told me that from may they are going to introduce the following packages in unlimited scheme128kbps unlimited at rs349256kbps unlimited at rs499384kbps unlimited at rs699640kbps unlimited at rs1399on 640kbps minimum download speed guranteed is 75KB/SEC and we bsnl unlimited users are lagging so much what can we do is there any solution?

umm u can move to their services. leaving behind bsnl. who's stopping you?

i want to move but there is a problem i have 900 plus plan if i surrender their service my phone line will also get deactivated

i had order place an order for a new bsnl telephone line. when it starts working i would get the old one removed. and switch to alliance. :)

i wont believe these plans until someone else confirms it too.. sometimes customer care ppl can be all at sea with new plans and stuff..

Back