Alliance Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter hotindia
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 64,465
I must be in heaven then..hv Hathway, Bsnl, reliance, airtel, tata...but alas..all of them hv the same stupid plans..i btw am changing my isp from airtel to tata to avail the 99 pm 2 mbps thing..and this change is my 4th.........

Well that would be the case all over India, no matter even if you do have all the ISPs available in your city, the speeds and plans they all offer will still suck! They need to get moving and introduce better plans, this market is getting speed stagnant now.

@lnsbWe will ask u that after the next downtime..............which happen with these cable isps too frequently :P

now u should change u r user name to alliance broadband, and after sometime Admin will change it to broadband alliance.

something fishy here with "lnsb"... did he not have and mention alliance before in his older posts and keep complaining about bsnl?looks like a sly marketing ploy to me :)

he may be marketing agent for both of them , and if any one fails to pay on timehe complains about them. may be 007 broadband agent .------------------Someday - and that day may never come - I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as gift on my daughter's wedding day.Don Corleone to Bonasera

you guys are jealous of me i am an engineer student in kolkata i am not an agent

Back