Alliance Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter hotindia
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 64,465
does anyone of you have unlimited plan at this amazing speed and at this unbelievable rate?

no, i like lnsb oh i mean bsnl dataone 500, its so much for so less.

what so much A 2.5GB CAP WITH SUCH STUPID HAPPY HOURS 2AM-8AM.they say night unlimited 2am-8am is actually day not night but those sarkari morons have no brain.mine is prepaid fully unlimited and complete peace of mind.------------------------LNSB-LAHORE NIGAM SANCHAR BHAWAN

you will also have to beat the cheap rateyou cannot beat because alliance guys gives 640kbps unlimited at Rs1399 wheres tata cheaters give 512kbps for Rs1850no one can beat my speed in respect of1]unlimited usage2]price per month3]latency4]equal upload and download speeds

u missed "uptime".. or is it beaten? hence u didnt mention it! :p

lnsb, r u free all the time , how much time does it take u to download 1 gb,from rapid share , may be 4 to 5 hrs , but for 500 paln , its done in less than2 hrs, and free too ,, and what about torrents, u may require 1 to 2 days but, we can do it in 4 to5 hrs.

^^ well you dont exactly have to sit in front of ur pc while the file is downloading and i wont mind a few downtimes if the speeds , service and prices are good

Back