Alliance Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter hotindia
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 64,465
They are now offering the plan you are using at my location. Apart from that, very bad latency.. Am planning to switch back to BSNL in a few days :(
you must post a screenshot of your speed like mine and by the way which plan are you using?you can call them at 3983 7800 and tell what problem ae you facing gets solved within a day:thumbsup:

I am on a 128kbps unlimited plan. Well, I'll soon post a link to speedtest, but the ping to their bangkok server was more than 950 :mad: yesterday they were down for more than an hour.. I had called up at the mobile number given by the persons who had done the installation (they had told me to call them in case of any problems).. nobody bothered to answer the phone.. will note down the number provided by you for future reference.. TY

yay! at least one alliance user who can tell us how useless it is! something to counter the advertising by mrinal :P

I dont think he will be able to post the screenie , there will be infinite latency

Here you go.. actually each time i try the test, it takes so much time that i can easily have a cup of tea (scalding hot) from the time the test starts to the time the test ends.. and have a look at the rocking ping time :P

@vishalrao ;)

https://www.speedtest.net

With this latency BSNL is far far better. I get latency >600 - 999ms in singapore and bangkok servers. Latency rocks in Tata indicom... ~180ms. :yahoo:

The cause of the latency is due more to this particular isp having, imho, a 640 backbone and distributing the total bandwidth to more users than is theoretically feasible. Cannot say for sure, because there is no software to gauge such things :/

Back