Alliance Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter hotindia
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 64,465
The cause of the latency is due more to this particular isp having, imho, a 640 backbone and distributing the total bandwidth to more users than is theoretically feasible. Cannot say for sure, because there is no software to gauge such things :/

why dont you call them at 033 3983 7800 and tell your problem???:madness:

call them and tell them you are switching to bsnl.also, alliance sucks, long live bsnl!

my speed and latency problem automatically resolved today:yahoo:
see my screenshot
pupudada what is your status?:cool:

I'll reply back in the other forum, `hotindia' :P.. but noting to shout about

I have an Alliance broadband connection and use a static ip to connect to the internet directlyby logging in username/pwd using '24Online' client.But when I configure the static ip into my Netgear router, I still have to login through the computer which is connected to the router, and the 24online client does not allow more than 1 connection using the same username/pwd (hence I cannot share the connection among my computers). Is there any way I can configure my NETGEAR router with the static IP as well as the username/password, so that I do not have to login using 24online client on my pc?

No Dialup Required:
No telephone line or modem is required. Your PC will be directly connected to our server. You also do not require costly Cable Modem as recommended by some service providers.
What is Netgear model no? How many computers you want to use on this single BB connection ? " 24online" is it different ?
for ref :
Alliance Broadband Services Pvt. Ltd.

1.Try connecting the Alliance cable to WAN port Lan 2 3 4 to computers.
2. If ,does not work change alliance cable to to LAN1 of the LAN ports ( instead of WAN Port)

3.Get more details here. WGT624v3 Support Page
4. Read about Macfee security.

Back