Amazon Kindle Fire

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 68
  • Views Views 51,155
I have a doubt here, the one listed on Amazon says that the item is eligible for free shipping to my location, so would 199 usd be the final price I'd be expected to pay or would I have to pay more ( because of duties and stuff) ?

free shipping to india? in any case, fire is not on sale outside the US market officially.

I have a doubt here, the one listed on Amazon says that the item is eligible for free shipping to my location, so would 199 usd be the final price I'd be expected to pay or would I have to pay more ( because of duties and stuff) ?

Amazon stuff is duty free. :)

What exactly is 'my location' here? They wouldn't ship it for free outside the US :D

Amazon stuff is duty free. :)

I wish

no way ....its not duty free.......:p

It is, I've ordered shitloads of stuff, they clear it from their side.

^ In that case I have a few things that I would like to order too. Would you be able to help me get them duty free?

It is, I've ordered shitloads of stuff, they clear it from their side.

you dont do anything specific....???? to get it duty free...????? what are the items for example u have bought....???? whenever i tried ....it was mostly written .....cannot ship it to ur address.:tonguesmilie:

----------

stuff below 10K rupees might not attract any duties.

only if u gift it to some one other than urself......:smile:

Back