Amazon Prime Video India (Ads are coming)

so on the latest episode there were scenes of cows trying to fornicate. and dead cows being placed on the weighing scale. i am guessing Amazon cut those scenes.

ByGKBBd.png

trying to see if the episode had the cow related scenes. not loading at all.

Sideload the apk. it works only on Sony tv's. They wouldn't have enabled the app yet, I guess. I used to watch the US catalogue for long so had it for quite some time now. Though, No more US catalog now..

Ok, from the browser? ApkMirror?

I checked a couple of movies. They're not playing in HD. What's the deal? (I didn't read the entire thread for any possible answers).

not loading at all on excitel. 50mbps my ass lol.

We respect our customers’ preferences and will comply with the regulations applicable to our service. Amazon is a responsible company and we are here to entertain the Indian customer with award-winning content from the US along with blockbusters from Indian and regional makers. We will keep Indian cultural sensitivities in mind while offering this content to customers.

Hotstar has been broadcasting GoT uncensored for a long time now. But Amazon has to follow some unwritten law about online streaming that does not even seem to be applicable on YouTube.

Back