Amazon Prime Video India (Ads are coming)

I installed Prime Video app from Play store. After I opened app, it logged me in with my Amazon account. But I want to know whether my Amazon account has turned into "Amazon Prime" account which has some yearly subscription? How is Prime Video and Amazon and Amazon Prime account linked? Are all same, or different?
I prefer downloading and offline watching, so I downloaded 3 episodes of Last Ship Season 2, it works fine. Streaming also works fine on JIO.

I think it has one-month free trial. Prime would cost you five hundred rupees per year. Which includes free shipping and video streaming both.

Not sure if Amazon has increased the price. It's supposed to be hiked to thousand rupees eventually. Per year.

1k is also worth it when it comes to free delivery + the occasional streaming.

If I am able to download/stream any video available on Amazon right now, I don't mind paying 1000 per year as well.

NCIS is a mess. Started S1E1. Subtitles are placed randomly all around the screen. Sometimes part of the subtitle is in fact outside the visible screen. Freakshow.

JHy4ZiQ.jpg

yYh4h4D.jpg

4Q6EqZY.jpg

HhWgHFh.jpg

4MgTuRs.jpg

LkzFUYH.jpg

Why are they behaving as if they are running the service for first time in their life? What sort of experience were people in US getting till now? :/

Stopped watching ncis after noticing subs were missing for an entire episode. Sub placement got better in episode 3. But syncing was poor which meant that they were still useless. Very poor experience compared to Netflix. Tried complaining to Amazon. They sent me to generic support form. Netflix on the other hand lets you complain in video so you can report right there.

UhUwAtx.png

Last edited:

Back