Any Web Designers Here ? -How to Build a Mockup Website ?

wR2g4vdTjL5d

Regulars
Before I ask my question, here is some background. I recently picked up some PHP with MySQL skills. And then went through some basics of HTML and CSS just for the sake of it. I can see HTML and understand it, but I don't want to spend time coding with HTML and CSS. I'd like to concentrate on the PHP part of it. At the same time, I do want to have a decent looking site to work with and leave the more flashy design to someone else. Searching on the net leads me to believe I have 4 options available to me -1. Do it yourself with HTML and CSS - not interested2. Use a WYSIWYG editor - I have been advised against this as it outputs bad code.3. Use Photoshop and convert the PSD to HTML/CSS - too much work4. Use a framework like Bootstrap - This one is interesting.So, if you are a web designer, what advice would you give me ? Remember, I don't want the best looking damn site. Just the ability to build something quickly and get on with my PHP.

Go for option 2. Since you are interested in php, leave the rest of coding to Dreamweaver! The newer versions do a decent job of eliminating bad code. But I'd recommend you keep the bad code for lousy browsers that still live in old Times.

That is what most people advise as far as WYSIWYG editors are concerned, Anyway, what is the difference between Dreamweaver CS and CC ? The only thing I know from Adobe is their pdf reader and I am pretty much clueless about the rest. @ChaiBiskutBhai when you say newer version, do you mean CS or CC ?

Adobe has switched from Creative Suite to Creative Cloud. Which means that you can no longer purchase their software. You can only subscribe to them.

OK. Then Dreamweaver is going to be expensive for me. Hence chuck that !

Errm. I am not suggesting anything about the cost price or how to acquire a copy of Dreamweaver. But the subscription costs are quite reasonable if you are a pro and make good money using these apps. The complete suite costs USD 50 per month. Dreamweaver alone however would cost USD 20 per month which is stupid.
http://www.adobe.com/products/dreamweaver.html
I googled and found tons of IDEs focused on php programming. Research. Check out the demos and decide which one suits you the best.

That's what I am suggesting researching about some php optimized IDE which offer auto-suggest for codes and functions and other stuff.

Back