Apple iPAD 3 WiFi connection problem

• Thread starter Thread starter vinay1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,457

vinay1

ISP
MTNL
Hello, Can anyone please provide settings for wifi connectivity on iPAD 3. Recently i have bought TP-Link modem + wifi router. I can see the router name on both iPhone and ipad but both are unable to connect to the internet. Sometimes it work fine but when anyone (pc, iphone or ipad) is restarted, it gets messed up. i have set the wifi settings to 802.11 b with no password. i use MAC address filter.Thanks...Vinay

Never mind I have sorted out. Admin - u can delete this topic

Hmm.. Instead why dont you tell us what was the problem & how you sorted it out , so it can help someone else faster when they are trying to find the solution :|

Frankly speaking I really don't know whether it is sorted or not. Will test for few days and be sure. But still… what I did was assigned a static ip for MAC address of both iPhone and iPad in the router settings. Now whenever I restart my iPhone or iPad it automatically connects with the ip given to them. Hope this help someone.

Ok…after testing, this method does not work. My iPad 3 still is unable to auto connect to the Internet whenever the modem is restarted.
I m using TP-Link TD W8951ND router with below settings

Strange thing is that the iPhone reconnects to the same network without any hassle. The iPad shows the network name but is unable to connect.

Back