Asin- The brand ambassador for Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 57
  • Views Views 11,700
Vijay he has got his dad's backing:rofl:but he it was his hardwork which brought him to fame.....:thumbsup:

Vijay's hardwork is acting in same kind of masala movies. I think you know how Lollu Sabha director was threatend by him for 'Bakeari'. For 'Kuruvi' he had Stalin's son backing :thumbsup:

Asin acting in any Tamil movie now? Heroine in Apple Fanta adverstisement is Asin?

Have you seen the Pookiri movie in the lollusabha......that was fantabulous........:hysterical:. I dont have any clues on Asin's future project in tamil......

Vijay's hardwork is acting in same kind of masala movies. I think you know how Lollu Sabha director was threatend by him for 'Bakeari'. For 'Kuruvi' he had Stalin's son backing :thumbsup:

Actor Vijay is a mental case.. and his father is such a WASTE in Kollywood.. looking like SA chandrasekar going to bring Actor Vijay to Politics.. ha ha ha.. all mental cases.. god help TN and kollywood...

Actor Vijay is a mental case.. and his father is such a WASTE in Kollywood.. looking like SA chandrasekar going to bring Actor Vijay to Politics.. ha ha ha.. all mental cases.. god help TN and kollywood...
Offlate i think more than Vijay, his dad SA chandrasekhar is creating lot of seen in the public...........since he is vijay dad.....infact i have seen his cut outs too along with vijay in many palces in TN........:rofl:

Last but not least recently he came for the show Coffee with Anu in which he told the viewers that he is interested to see Vijay in Politics......:rofl:

I hope he does not come to politics.....:redface:

Asdfgf and Ajuravi you both are correct. I don't like people like him come to politics. We have already enough corrupt people. Lets see how much money he looses if he comes to politics. I am afraid of SA Chandrasekara.

Hmm :-D let him come first to our house sewage system and clean them before he decides to enter politics and make more sewage to come out on the streets!:D

Hmm :-D let him come first to our house sewage system and clean them before he decides to enter politics and make more sewage to come out on the streets!:D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Certainly we need to ask the politicians to do that when they come for our votes for the forthcoming LS polls.............:happy:

Back