AULA F2058 Mechanical Wired USB Gaming Keyboard

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,684
AULA F2058 Mechanical Wired USB Gaming Keyboard (it's significantly cheaper on Flipkart)

So, I had been using this Redgear model (Redgear L-Claw Mechanical Keyboard) for around three years and the left control key had started giving some issues. Looked around and noticed that there are tons of mechanical keyboards now available in under 5K segment mostly from unknown brands. But the sheer variety of keyboards now available in pretty amazing.

There is a HP model (HP GK320) selling for around Rs. 1500 which seemed interesting. There is another Redgear model (Redgear Shadow Blade) I considered which also seemed like a good option. But landed on this Aula listing and it looked nice and had the feature I was looking for. A dial for volume (The above Redgear model also has it though).

The keyboard arrived today and noticed that two keys had already fallen out inside packaging lol. The build quality is alright. Though I did not like the feel of the buttons, but I guess that’s usual when you change your mechanical keyboard to a model with different switches.

Checked all the LED lights and they work fine. Checked the media control keys and they work fine as well. There is also a driver/software available through the company website (hosted on Google Drive of course). It’s not really needed if you do not want to configure macros and shit. The keyboard and all the normal features work fine out of the box. It is aimed at gamers but seems to be a good option for regular work as you can turn off the lights completely and use the rotary button for media control.

I do hope that it last for a few years like the previous Redgear model. Warranty is going to be useless for models like these. The best I have is replacement through Amazon for a week.

Leaving the only information available in the manual here for future reference lol.

mDZgSc0.webp

Last edited:
Should mention here that this keyboard has been mostly shit since I got it. I never get used to the layout even though it does not have any special keys. I just make a lot more mistakes on it. Keys are not fun to press. AND... I have been facing double click issue on a few keys (especially i) for a long time. Yesterday, tab key was misbehaving so I was skipping more tabs on control tabbing which basically creates a lot of problems while working. Anyways. Probably would get rid of this in a few days.

Back