• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 7,664

Kalyan_1980

Regulars
ISP
BSNL Home 500
Will AXN channel comes under the Star Network. Why i am asking this question is, yesterday i saw National Geographic Channel adv on AXN TV.

I don't think so but maybe.

No not at all. AXN is part of the Sony Entertainment Networks / Sony Pictures Television division. Due to the clutter of new channels coming in and to reach out to their audience in an effective manner, all leading networks have taken steps to advertise on different networks apart from their parent networks.However, you will not find actual competitors showing promotions about each other. For example, NDTV Imagine may advertise on Channel V (owned by Star), but will not advertise on Star Plus (since direct competitor).National Geographic Channel may advertise on any other channel, but its ads, of course, will not appear on Discovery Networks (Direct competitor to NGC again).

hai guys if any one noticed that in channel guide in SUN DIRECT website they have program details for AXN but the channel is not in SD.:huh:

I guess even Star Cricket is there in Channel Guide. But we dont have in SD

In the good old days it was the channel for the men. It was action packed just like the name suggest and sexy shows late on.Ever after they got banned it concentrates on 12 year old girls with dance, designer and cooking shows WTF? where is action in these shows? :mad:

The IB ministry is partly to blame too with all its censorship on what to air and what not to.

Back