Channels going Off Tatasky Platforms

• Thread starter Thread starter sky_gazer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 110
  • Views Views 19,335
Its on page number 3 just click next twice & you will see the ad

The Asian Age ePaper

Ya as per the advt., MH1 , Indiavision and Amrita TV will be discontinued on TATA(SKY platform.. Bad news for Malayalees...

Oh thank god! I thought it was some major channel or something. Still it must be bad for those of you who did like those channels.

All keralites will fight for it and will lodge a complaint against TRAI...Mrita tv is oen of finest and purest GEC..The programmes in that in morning is no infromative that after that only people really understood about the value of temple,culture and even religion///They are the pioneers in launching the best reality tv shows in the whole south india// Indiavision is teh leading news channel in kerala..I don;t mind it going..but if they are dropping 2 channels...they should replace it with 2 similar type of channels...otehr wise from all the regional language section these drops shuld be there... Lets other language people also may understand what the pain we wfeel when we know that our fav channel(a part of daily routine now) is going to off coz of a biased decision made by soem TS officials.. If TS going to be liek this unfaithful,illicit and immorale,then soon sun dth will eat up al the TS south subscribers...and surely i will soon become a sun dth user.. this is a totallly shameful act from TS and very sad to know that amrita tv is going off...The channels which have becoem so close to heart and mind.. To reduce the transponer size there are enuf news channels here...They could have removed any 2 of that...Once its evident that TS is void of corporate social responsibility,we people will not keep silnet..I mgoing to fiel a case against this devastating act...

What's the use again the new channels will be added to the ADD-ON PACKS and the price will be incresed now currently the TS rate is appx 400 /pm what ever new channels except the FTA channel will be added to ADD-on packs amrita,mh1 and indiavision is free to air channels recently amrita is available on DD dth also because it was blocked for the dishtv users but now its been showing on dishtv irrespective of the regionThey will never get subscription from these channels so they are adding pay channels on add on packs ... I will never belive that TATA - SKY does not have transponders because they have the british broadcaster SKY .. It is just a reason to make profit that too with the 70% with tata and star Tata Sky is starting to show their true colors......This does not mean that dishtv is also good every DTH has its positive and negative points Do some body believe it or not this is the true for the present

hey feel sorry 4 these channel lovers.....but on the contrary i m a bit impressed wid Tata Sky atleast giving a prior notice before removing these channels....i mean earlier we had seen them removing and then adding many channels like neo sports and other channels widout any prior notice or info....but this time atleast an official announcement......:whistle:

I hope they add some good channels in place of these ... Btw they can also remove ETV up, Raj etc ... They all seems to show same program at a given time ..

Back