Channels going Off Tatasky Platforms

• Thread starter Thread starter sky_gazer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 110
  • Views Views 19,335
Even if you go to Bihar you can receive only those channels as like in other parts of India on Tata Sky. Please understand that Ganguly is correct.

He was probably talking about local cable. You and that Gangoo guy have no right to ask other people to switch to Sun DTH.

He was probably talking about local cable. You and that Gangoo guy have no right to ask other people to switch to Sun DTH.

comeon guys. why r u fighting within urselfs when the channels are stil there. Why dont u go and watch them. I am sure none of u watch those channels but just shouting here and barking here

And about anyone speaking on or asking people to shift should not be a problem here. I have seen some posts here asking people to shift to Tata Sky. So do u think the same for them also? :confused:

plz admin luk after this.....the forum is 4 every1 to express their views..but this person is harassing us by posting such harsh words....
nd 4 ur kind info mr. Tata Sky is present all across india....nd india hav a much larger percent of population who luk 4 hindi channels...nd mind u chennai is also a part of india only....

"nd india hav a much larger percent of population who luk 4 hindi channels"

No problem with that, but, it shouldn't be at the cost of regional channels. Who the hell do you think you are, when you ask others to go to Sun DTH. A majority of the people who own tata sky are non-hindi speaking people.

:hysterical:you people r fighting as if Mr.ganguly is someone ruling chennai and asked people to shift and made it mandatory.. amazing folks :hysterical: he just posted his views.

I didn't ask anyone to switch anywhere. Rather he only asked me to go to Bihar. I am only telling that Sun package on Tata Sky is there at the cost of Hindi channels.

:hysterical:you people r fighting as if Mr.ganguly is someone ruling chennai and asked people to shift and made it mandatory.. amazing folks :hysterical: he just posted his views.

You are right. Ganguly just told his view and they are going too personal against him :mad:

I am only telling that Sun package on Tata Sky is there at the cost of Hindi channels.

Nonsense. Sun Channels came only recently. How many Hindi channels were there before?

It is your arrogance which makes you think that people in India watch only Hindi channels.

This is very bad, but how Tata Sky remove DD Podhigai.If its true, it seems that Tata Sky is only for Hinid People not for South Indians. Come on DD Podhigai take action against Tata Sky, if TS remove DD Channels.

Hi guys,I Gave you 2 news and I believe everyone read the 1 news no one in any of their views talked abt the Annual pkg.As you all guys here are completely aware that Tata Sky has only 12 Ku Band TP. If they have to make way for other new channels without removing old one then they have to go off with their slogan DVD quality picture Cd quality sound. If Tata Sky has to maintain quality then they have to remove channels of less popularity. This is what you will be seeing from now on. I've never watched either of the channels and don't know what kind of content they hold. So I can not predict how many people are going to miss these channels. But lets not forget, what God is doing, he is doing for good.Do not fight and make useless remarks against anyone. Lets hope Tata Sky brings some of your favourite South Channels or some Hindi Channels. As you are aware that channels are flooding in the market. Approx 15 more channels are coming in the next 2-3 months period in the market on various subjects. There is one already round the corner UTVi Business.Please make note that I do not work for Tata Sky anymore. I've left the job 8 months back. Have some reliable friends giving the news to me.Hope for the best.Sky_gazer

If the news is true then it is a welcome move by TS. Remove channels which are not watched by many. But I doubt whether Podhigai and Saptagiri will be removed. I don't think they can remove it. But they can remove Jaya tv instead etc., and by doing that they can please the Cheif minister of Tamilnadu as well as our members who want Podhigai :thumbsup:

Nonsense. Sun Channels came only recently. How many Hindi channels were there before?

It is your arrogance which makes you think that people in India watch only Hindi channels.

Arrogance from me? Where? :confused: Are you that old Amatan?

They will remove some channels and add quality channels.. Thats a Joke! :hysterical:Even if they do, please be ready to pay more to view these channels, cos when u enquire about the same with TS, they will tell u that the channel broadcasters are not giving the channel for free, so u have to pay :madness:I'm sure we are going to show more greviance towards TS than before :wall:Why not offer these channels that are a part of the add on packs for per channel cost :)

Back