Channels going Off Tatasky Platforms

• Thread starter Thread starter sky_gazer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 110
  • Views Views 19,335
guess the name of the site shud be changed to santabanta.com. due to the level of humor thrown around here.....we r here to express our views....n dats wat i was doing....but luks lik sum people take it too seriously....anyway of late havin a good time browsing the forum thanx to ur rib-ticklin jokes nd spats over nothing.......:hysterical:

good point kunal & dhoni. Tata Sky wants to make more money as they are greedy. They want to remove DD channels as they are free and wants to add new channels and then put them in Lifestyle and earn more.
Who are they to decide what we like or dislike.

tomorrow they can remove Sony, Max etc, and add quality channels as per skygazer :hysterical::hysterical:

guess the name of the site shud be changed to santabanta.com. due to the level of humor thrown around here.....we r here to express our views....n dats wat i was doing....but luks lik sum people take it too seriously....anyway of late havin a good time browsing the forum thanx to ur rib-ticklin jokes nd spats over nothing.......:hysterical:

oh.soon we can find people banned here and then we can rename the thread as " members going off Tatasky section " :hysterical:

pulling of two malayalam channels ,Haah ,What a nice move by Tata Sky .I Suggest they pull off all the south indian channels and gradually shut shop in south india.So that TS customer like me(frm south) will get one more good enough reason to shift to some other provider.

If that news is true then also we can't complain much. They have earlier removed Zee packages. It is the way Tata Sky works. We should not always fault Tatasky for every move they make. I am following Ajuravi's advise of trying to be happy with what I get from Tatasky.

Tata Sky sucks in same manner as this people like all of you

there is only one wat out you people

that is GO TO AGRA

?Yes agra go to agra menta lhospital as thry all 3 cable connection , 2 iptv connection and all DTH so all you idiout will not miss any singla channel

:hysterical: :hysterical:

Tata Sky sucks in same manner as this people like all of you

there is only one wat out you people

that is GO TO AGRA

?Yes agra go to agra menta lhospital as thry all 3 cable connection , 2 iptv connection and all DTH so all you idiout will not miss any singla channel

I GUESS YOU ARE STAYING THERE ONLY I.E AMH AGRA MENTAK HOSPITAL

AND ENJOYING ALL CHANNELS

The Asian Age ePaper

check above link to know the advt given by the Tata Sky on 5 May in Asian Age news paper.

I am not found any adv abt Tata Sky.
Can u pls post the content.

Back