Bad News - 3 channels removed

• Thread starter Thread starter sathish456
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 5,876
Status
Not open for further replies.
What will happen to the kalaignar channels and the arasu cable corporation? Merge with sun?

we need only Isaiaruvi other channels r crap.

today kalaignar family tak eachother & solve their issues(including alagri,stalin, dayannidi maran & kalanidi maran)......in future they will give isaiaruvi to sd r may bey be both sun & kalainar tv will come in one network

Today Sun Direct removed three channels

1. Bhakti TV
2. Sanskar
3. CCTV9

good move by SD they removed crap channel cctv9 ........but they must add svbc(trimala thirupat devasthnam) channel

I got SD fitted for my parents who watch devotional channels such as Bhakthi. I have been requesting SD to add SVBC & I now find Bhakthi channel removed without notice! :@
Bhakthi TV is still listed as a part of Telugu Basic Package under Devotional Channel list in SD Website!!!

Very bad on part of SD. Monopolistic ideas from the south Indian DTH?:madness:

Lot of Telugu channels are missing on SD: SVBC, Samskruti, Bhakthi, Vanita, Sitara, Maa Music. Hope SD makes a note!:|

Coincidence is that they joined again in DMK which hates Hinduism. I didn't say they removed because of that. There may be some other reason like non payment of carriage fees etc.,.

Stupid DMK People, say that they are Aethist, ie, they Don't beleive in God.But they Comment only on Hindus and they wont say about any other religion.They will attend all the Prayer Meetings and Ifthar Dinners, and Comment only about Hindus.Is this Secularism?:wall::wall::wall:P.S Only MK seem to aggresive against Hindus, while MK Stalin is not like that.:whistle:

Stupid DMK People, say that they are Aethist, ie, they Don't beleive in God.
But they Comment only on Hindus and they wont say about any other religion.
They will attend all the Prayer Meetings and Ifthar Dinners, and Comment only about Hindus.

Is this Secularism?:wall::wall::wall:

P.S Only MK seem to aggresive against Hindus, while MK Stalin is not like that.:whistle:

That is the secularism of India :D Still GOD tv and others are coming in SD. Stalin is 100% times better than his father. Check Makkal, Win, Mega, Vasanth tvs and see their secularism. All are similar to MK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back