Bad News - 3 channels removed

• Thread starter Thread starter sathish456
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 5,876
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being HINDUS, staying in our very own country, we are being led by followers of Jesus and Mohammud:madness:, shame on us as we are not united and followers of Jesus and Mohanmmud are. Sufer HINDUS suffer:@

I agree with you 100 % telegu guy.I have travelled many places in india ...And I should say hindus in AP and KL are more agressive:thumb: than TN in south india.:wall:This is becaue of the Corrupt Polticians talking rubbish aethism and secularism here, inlcuding the ruling Party.But I am afraid about AP now a days, because of ruling Reddy and his passion on conversion.I thought , he was Hindu , before:@

That is the secularism of India :D Still GOD tv and others are coming in SD. Stalin is 100% times better than his father. Check Makkal, Win, Mega, Vasanth tvs and see their secularism. All are similar to MK.

I am surprised on how this topic turned into having a religious angle. Guys, this how politicians ( including MK and stalin, BJP, congress ) divide and rule Indians. It has nothing to do with religion. the only true religion in this world is Money.
The Christianity programs are coming in all TVs because either they have money to run the channel or they sponsor the program. I have not seen any Muslim programs other than in Win TV, which is also because they pay money for that program. I have not noticed any others like Buddhist or other religious programs. Hinduism programs also come in prime tvs like SUN TV and Vijay TV ( Again purely on Money ). :D. Even non- religious podhigai plays christianity programs, because they pay the money for that time.Coming back to Bhakthi TV, if many people are watching it, I believe SD will put it back since they do not want to lose money :thumb:

I agree with Karthik and Telugu guy.

I have not noticed any others like Buddhist or other religious programs. Hinduism programs also come in prime tvs like SUN TV and Vijay TV ( Again purely on Money ). :D. Even non- religious podhigai plays christianity programs, because they pay the money for that time.Coming back to Bhakthi TV, if many people are watching it, I believe SD will put it back since they do not want to lose money :thumb:

They come but they don't preach Hinduism or talks about other religion as sinners(that is main reason I hate those programmes). It will be nice if Bhakthi channel comes once again.

Being HINDUS, staying in our very own country, we are being led by followers of Jesus and Mohammud:madness:, shame on us as we are not united and followers of Jesus and Mohanmmud are. Sufer HINDUS suffer:@
Jesus and Mahomet are two different personalities.dont even consider comparing both as the same due to ignorance.may be I should show you this link:
Faith Freedom International or TheReligionofPeace.com - Islam: Making a True Difference in the World
and
http://www.persecution.in/
Those Xians and musalman are also who were converted from hinduism.
if SD can ,they must add all channels which are needed by all religious communities.

dont go by hatred.not even one religion is better(including all abrahamic ones and paganisms) including hinduism.being agnostic is better these days.
Negative behaviors by some Hindus

Dont Let your cult ideology hinder the viewing of these channels for those who wants to see it.same with hindu channels too.:|
Christians - atleast they are not massacring like terrorists?

Jesus and Mahomet are two different personalities.dont even consider comparing both as the same due to ignorance.may be I should show you this link:
Faith Freedom International or TheReligionofPeace.com - Islam: Making a True Difference in the World
and
http://www.persecution.in/
Those Xians and musalman are also who were converted from hinduism.
if SD can ,they must add all channels which are needed by all religious communities.

dont go by hatred.not even one religion is better(including all abrahamic ones and paganisms) including hinduism.being agnostic is better these days.
Negative behaviors by some Hindus

Dont Let your cult ideology hinder the viewing of these channels for those who wants to see it.same with hindu channels too.:|
Christians - atleast they are not massacring like terrorists?

You have posted sites which are Anti Hindus and Anti Muslims.
Where are Anti Christian sites? You don't seem to be neutral. Even after few nacro tests they weren't able to prove anything. ATF claimed that he used 50kgs of RDX got from Army. But Army said it isn't possible and they said it is not possible to steal like that. You forgot there were clashes between two christian communities in orissa!

What about daily preachings and calling others as sinners? What about tvs like Angel? Can you show one Hindu channel like that? You also know Protastants and Benthogosts are on a converstion spree. You got so angry just because........ but how about those daily conversitions? One cannot claim to be saint just because they are better than that another one who uses bomb.

End of the story is Sun tv removed a channel for some unknown reason which Prakash or Dhoni was able to find. Instead of fighting within us we should ask Sun direct to add back that channel.

admin pls delete this thread......

Guys, I believe religion should be practiced inside not outside. Don't go for cheap publicity. People who do practice religion in public does it for some publicity. I don't know which God wants it. Always God helps humble people only I suppose. So guys don't fall in this trap unless or otherwise you want to join a political party. Be humans and serve humanity you will reach heaven.

The thing is ,people left tolerance long back due to the fact they understood very late.that abrahamic religions wants to spread by conversion(not forced one mostly) of mind.I am sure ,those who hates Christians are mainly in RSS/HM etc .Haindava keralam(VHP/RSS) is very much biased and famous for wars against Syrian Christians in Kerala.even Hindus are not correct and tolerant as yester years.I can show you the dirty side of Hinduism too.but I am limiting myself due to the fact known that Protestents/Pentecostals who brought shame to christians in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back