Bad News - 3 channels removed

• Thread starter Thread starter sathish456
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 5,876
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is ,people left tolerance long back due to the fact they understood very late.that abrahamic religions wants to spread by conversion(not forced one mostly) of mind.I am sure ,those who hates Christians are mainly in RSS/HM etc .Haindava keralam(VHP/RSS) is very much biased and famous for wars against Syrian Christians in Kerala.

even Hindus are not correct and tolerant as yester years.I can show you the dirty side of Hinduism too.but I am limiting myself due to the fact known that Protestents/Pentecostals who brought shame to christians in India.

I f hindus of India behave like christians of Rome and Greece or the muslims of any islamic country which follows shariat, there will be no problem. No conversion, no reservation and no abuse of hinduism. Will the christians acept and follow this principle?

I f hindus of India behave like christians of Rome and Greece or the muslims of any islamic country which follows shariat, there will be no problem. No conversion, no reservation and no abuse of hinduism. Will the christians acept and follow this principle?

100% rite.Bang on target.

You are correct. As we are following the law of karma we are subjected to abuse. If Hindus started intolerance I don't think these political parties which bank on minorities votes can survive. It is enough to prove that we still tolerate them.

that christians in the country dont want to see.all protestents/pentecostals church wants is covert india fully to christianity;nothing less than that.they are 100% dedicated to this.even catholics/hindus are heretics for them.

If this way ,can christians(mostly atheists in developed countries) of EU & USA starts intolerant towards the immigrant hindus from India?(I am just asking!).they wont care in west.but here ,in India - RSS/VHP/Hindu munnani(tn) wants to kill the easy prey(Xians compared to musalman).

The think is ,Christianity cannot accept idolaters and they will try their last tooth and nails to covert the hindus/pagans .this is because they are thought like this in bible(and its interpretations).the funds pumped to india to convert hindus means undeveloped/tribal/rural/orthodox areas like tamilnadu,orissa,andhra,bengal,MP etc will see more and more western like dressed hypocrats(dhinakaran???) who will try their best to convert hindus .It is almost impossible to stop them(even catholics) from conversion.they may spread the word of jesus until Hindus riot against this.a lot of hindus who fear apostacy are living with their christian identity hidden.
Protestents/Pentecostal got big hate for pagans/islam :
Now itself ,I know in TN christian management colleges(few) ,they consider hindu/non-christian/catholics as heretics!.

Nothing can be done unless Christians are massacred in India like Orissa.until then ,they will spread christ's words.dont know whether to be happy or sad! ;dont know!this is what is inculcated to christians.among them ,catholics are the mildest.
now ,Latin catholics(mostly converted) are doing bharatavatkaran(incultarization) of their church.you can see the amount of indianization/hindu of catholic churches in taamilnadu etc here:
Modern Churches, Indigenised 2

PS: I dont support christian church fully anyway.same with radical hinduism too.

I'm not aganist Christians or Muslims in India, but I firmly belive that India belongs to Hindus and all other religions should be considered as B grade communities!!! Why is that other communities are funded travel to Jeruselam and Mecca and no Hindus are funded to Amarnath:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back