Bad speed with Public Torrents

• Thread starter Thread starter go4saket
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,974

go4saket

ISP
BSNL Broadband
Hi Guys!I keep downloading lots of stuff, obviously legal, through Torrents but am facing a problem since the last few months.Say about 6 months back I only used to download only from Public trackers lie link-removed, link-removed etc and used to get a speed of about 200 KBps with torrents having good seeders. After that I moved to private trackers like link-removed etc and still get the same speed with private trackers. The problem is that now if I want to download any thing from Public trackers including Demenoid, I dont get an average speed of above 15 KBps although there are thousands of seeders for the torrent.I am just not able to understand why is this happening with Public trackers. Please help me to come out of this delima.Thank you.

if you are using private trackers, then why bother about public trackers? :pthats the basic reason there are public and private trackers, you may not get best speeds with public trackers.most probably the torrents you are downloading may have too many leechers as well. also, public torrents take much more time to reach upto fast speeds, not like in private trackers where you get max speeds within few seconds of starting torrent.

Back