BSNL 3G: Please help me.. too bad speed for 3G

• Thread starter Thread starter djsas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 7,920
If your sim card is corrupted then you have to fill up a complaint form, attach driving license as proof, pay Rs 20 , return the old sim and buy a new 3g Sim, which they will activate for you. i had 2 sim cards getting corrupted few weeks back, so know this process well now.

ok sim card issue solved... but just wanna ask that what was that 128kb written on the sim card holder of the 3G sim card ?? is that sim card memory ?? or anything else ???? coz i am hating this 128 kb and 128 kbps .... btw my MDMA still shows Negotiated Qos as 128 kbps....

I dont think you should take the Negotiated Qos in MDMA seriously.Mine is shown very less in MDMA but I get speeds more than that practically.

not only MDMA... but my browsing experiece with 3G also says the same... that my speed is way beyond average.........

not only MDMA... but my browsing experiece with 3G also says the same... that my speed is way beyond average.........

ur problem still persists ? Did u meet any BSNL officer/engg.

i met the SDO 3G and he was like we cant help u on speed issue neither we have any service to make technical team visit ur place... changed my sim today and they gave me another sim.... still its the same case.... i think its their tower thats where the prob is coz i found at a consumer complaints forum that people from kolkata are complaining about speed issue..... problem is that calcutta telephones dont have the basic idea about 3G and only thing they know is that its just a new variant of sim card with video calling facility... thats where their knowledge stops.... they cant even bloody explain why the towers are down.... after all they are busy with their union baazi and most employees are 50+ aunties with no basic knowledge about PC ..... networking and towers is a distant dream...... only thing calcutta telephones cares about is Dataone... they dont even bother about 3G....BSNL seriously requires a refresh in respect of employees and work culture.......oh btw the most hilarious part is that i met the Commercial Officer, Ranikuthi Exchange and guess what she said..... "i deal only with the landline services.... i am not responsible for any other services"..........

oh btw the most hilarious part is that i met the Commercial Officer, Ranikuthi Exchange and guess what she said..... "i deal only with the landline services.... i am not responsible for any other services"..........

Thats funny, you should write to CGM of your region, find his e-mail ID on bsnl site, but you may have to wait few months for the reply as I am sure these people don't even check their official mails,
what make them LAZY, irresponsible is Salary even with whatever pains they extend to us.
Also try to find a person who is on post "G.M. Mobile" D.G.M Mobile, they would be hard to reach but they are the last hope.

If still You cannot do anything alone, Better explain this to new-papers, call a few T.V. Channels and then see, they'll import the technical team to sort the issue which they don't understand.
seems the entire tech team of BSNL 3G is gone bangalore/chennai as that's the only region with good speeds.....

@djsas, Did you try taking new 3G connection(new number) instead of changing SIM for your existing number? Also you can try recharging any 3G data plan RCV. If any of this doesnt help, you can contact your nodal officer for CMTS... More details Calcutta Telephones
Shri R. K. Baidya
DE/CC/CMTS
P-10, New CIT Road, Telephone Kendra,
5th floor, Kolkata-700073
Tel :-033-2225-1200 Fax:- 033-2234-7202
Email: [email protected]

Back