Bajaj Pulsar 200 is unsafe...

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 180
  • Views Views 188,776
Bullet not possible :lol: too heavy and too thrusty where as Unicorn is not that good in terms of looks at-least :wall:

heavy???

u'd ride the bullet, not otherwise...:rofl:

anyhow, if u're worried about handling, it's just a matter of couple of times and u'd easily handle it when it's not running...when it is, it's smooth like makkhhan...

if you want a reliable bike... i have only two options in mind. CBZ or Karizma. hero honda might have otherwise crappy products but they remain rock solid.

Hehe:-)Don't know what they are cooking with Austrian KTM.Any Idea?Also news is that they are planning to bring in the Kawasaki Ninja 250

Hehe:-)
Don't know what they are cooking with Austrian KTM.
Any Idea?
Also news is that they are planning to bring in the Kawasaki Ninja 250

Now Bajaj should not bring any bikes of Kawasaki in India...They have made Avenger out of Eliminator and brand value of that bike got ****ed big time :@...Parts are ****ing not available at biggest service centre in Delhi that is bagga link at Jandewalan...My silensor got rotten and it's now even available at Pune Arkudi Centre (Where bike is made) I bought Emilinator coz I just loved this bike....now it's simply ****ed up...I fear same future of Ninja....Bajaj suck...Hero Honda is simply the best in this regard.

Yes, HeroHonda's lifelong partnership with Honda has given us bikes with reliable engines like the CBZ whose engine is derived from the Unicorn. Also there is the Karizma

Back