Chayton is such a crappy bad guy. All image and no substance. Was disappointed in the latest episode. Especially how Kai managed to escape without any harm. And then they killed Siobhan. Now both Hood and Kai wants Chayton. I wonder if this is the last season of Banshee. :\

I did not get the last episode.

1. I understand Chayton told Hood that everyone will have to pay when he rejected his demands but I think Siobhan and Hood's relationship was not that public so how does Chayton know that killing Siobhan would be a big setback for Hood?

2. I am surprised to see that there was a way out such that Redbones even would not notice a person going out of the Sheriff's office which Kai eventually took

3. Chayton had Hood on his knees and he is a dangerous man for Redbones and he should have that realized by now and I am surprised that he still left him alive. I do not think any sane person with a dime's worth of commonsense would do that in real world.

I don't think killing Siobhan was personal in nature. He just has her when Hood found them I guess. Anyways leaving Hood alive and letting Kai escape was just the demand of the script I guess. To keep the show running. Would have been hard to justify Hood staying in Banshee with his identity known to Siobhan.

Back