I understand that he had her when Hood found them but she was still alive so why only kill Siobhan while leave Hood alive?

I agree that it is to keep the show running, it is just that it does not make any sense.

a lot of things did not make much sense in today's episode :D i think chayton spends more time on makeup than strategy. anyone with that kind of firepower should have easily ended up the ordeal way faster.

i am really looking forward to the robbing of the military base which i am guessing is the premise of the season.

and thank god for no time wasted on deva and the stupid niece. i wonder where was glasses with his boss taking so much shit from hood and going to jail.

and of course... the character of Bunker. based on episode reviews... his Tank is likely to become a focus character in the coming episodes. like this new guy.

Kai's mother told the niece to mind here own business so (i guess) you will see a lot of her in the coming episodes.

All robbing scenes are idiotic because Job hacks everything as it is child;s play and there is no more planning required.

lol. job on screen is fun enough. the guy has massive screen presence. :D
anyways. i am guessing we are going to see hood and chayton going head to head. hood is in for some serious beating.

Kai was not with his mother in her last moments. Whose fault will he consider that?

Hah. Knowing his character, he should blame himself. He is not a guy who look for excuses.

He killed son of Hood because he f***ed her niece.

He was not with his mother in her last moments, some one has to die

Back