BB Home Combo ULD 900 4mbps upto 8Gb daily or monthly.

if so. then this plan is worthless to me. absoulutely worthless. and i was thinking india has developed thats why i am getting good speed. stupid connection. stupid bsnl. is there a better plan out there which will give me greater or equal to 2mbps while monthly rental being between 500-900 thru which i can download upto 50-240 Gb per month

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

i cant believe this. i was flying in the sky. this is like pathal lok to me. how can this be. what ist he plan worth. if only for 8gb. 8gb can be downloaded in just 4.5 hours at 4mbps speed. then how is it worth anything. i still think it cant be . it must be 8gb per day. oh God please let it be.

You say Stupid BSNL
You don't read the plan details before subscribing to the service.
You expect BSNL to provide 4 mbps speed with daily FUP of 8 GB for INR 900/mo
How do you expect India to develop with people like you as it's citizens ?

BSNL play games with their customer......SO BSNL doing stupid things not us.....

@ praveen.kils007 BSNL has recently introduced 3G connections at Rs. 4,200 for 6 months with unlimited bandwidth and speed as high as 3 - 5 Kbps. It was a huge success as you get a minimum of 3 Mbps for Rs. 700 per month. But what happened later was unimaginable. People started downloading with movies and stuff from torrents and file hosting sites without any discretion. According to our fellow member @ramli, around 1,000 users were identified as using the bandwidth like anything and causing the whole like to choke. Other members were not getting proper speed and there was frequent disconnections too. It is rumoured that one fellow downloaded 1.7 Tera Bytes (1 TB) of data in one month. As a result BSNL capped the speed as 1 Mbps and withdrew all 2G and 3G unlimited plans. Because of some users who leech the system, others were not getting the premium experience. As a customer, I do not approve FUP and think the FUP limit is very less. If you analyse BSNL plans, you can find 1GB is sold at 200 rupees approx. I myself use around 30 -40 GB using my UL 750 wired broadband connection. But we can say that no ISP will give unlimited plans as long as these net terrorists are there. The Home 500 plans are the best in India. You get 2 Mbps unlimited for just Rs. 500 per month and 175 /250 free calls.

okay then tell me what is the reason behind applying rules like 4 mbps speed till 8 gb & then down.........

4 mbps upto 8GB download and 256 kbps after 8GB download for INR 900/mo

THAT IS THE PLAN "BB Home Combo ULD 900"

It's clearly mentioned ULD stands for Unlimited with differential speed.

That is the rule existing before you subscribe to the plan.

BSNL is not forcing FUP upon you but, you are subscribing to a FUP Plan.

If you want 4 mbps UL without FUP subscribe to BBG Combo UL 15000 and pay INR 15000/mo

You'll get ADSL WiFi modem free and also 2000 calls free per month.

Please Note They won't give you a ADSL WiFi modem for free every month.

okay then tell me what is the reason behind applying rules like 4 mbps speed till 8 gb & then down.........

To earn! This plan is suitable for people who want high browsing speeds and who does browse the internet. 8gb.. Its not even enuf for a person who only does browsing.

we can't blame BSNL as on BSNL site the showed the details clearly and nothing like * mark .. which is better than other operator who have lot of confusing plans for normal users ..

IMHO.. A lot better can be offered in 900, 4mbps with 20GB FUP limit and then 256kbps is not a bad idea.But these ppl never tend to be fair to the customer, indeed always try to loot the customer. Unlike Airtel, bsnl clearly states it has some limit.

Back