BB Home Combo ULD 900 4mbps upto 8Gb daily or monthly.

The FUP limit is very low for BSNL. But if you look this " Rs. 0.20/- per MB for usage upto 5 GB ; Rs. 0.10/- per MB thereafter ", BSNL charges us Rs. 200 for 1 GB and after that reduces to Rs. 100 (in actual Rs. 102.40). So for Rs. 900, first 5 GB @ Rs. 200 itself make the economics shift against the customer. Since it comes at Rs. 1000 for first 5GB, BSNL decided to give 4 GB and then as low as possible. This is after BSNL slashed the price by 75 %. Remember when we had to pay 60 paise per extra MB. So it won't be wise to expect BSNL to raise the FUP limit in near future. I agree that all of us want this but doesn't go well with BSNL's balance sheet. The only hope is the fact that BSNL has not increased the day time limit of Home 500 plans in last 2 years. So they may upgrade it using the subsidy from government. In my opinion, UL 750 is the best plan to the money you give. 512 Kbps is enough for the internet need of Indians. Being in a developing country I should not expect video streaming of IPL unless Airtel gives you free bandwidth for the same.

This plan has got 400 free voice calls and is designed keepingin mind a specific set of customers who need voice+data plans.So if you subtract 400 (value of free calls) from 900 (monthly rental) it's 500/mo which is an unlimited plan from BSNL with 256 kbps speed.So you get 4 mbps upto 8GB for free.

That is exactly how BSNL people calculate. If we follow this theory, what we are getting is way far generous. Hope they hire a better accountant.

take it easy. i wont be scolding your beloved bsnl anymore

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

How can you relate a broadband plan from one of the service provider to development of india? You cannot blame BSNL nor india.

I am sorry where exactly am i blaming India. Dont make allegations of unpatriotism on me to defend your Employer BSNL. That is uncalled for. I love my country. Your ugly senseless remark hurt me. Think before you make such senseless remarks.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

For the record. I am not stupid. It is BSNL who is stupid to give me 4mbps everyday throughout the month even when i was downloading 4-5 gb per day. the local JTo also told me that i would get 4mbps throughout the month and i got it. So why should it be weird to you guys that i was surprised when the speed finally stopped at the end of the month.
IF it is the custom of this site to call people coming for help as stupid. Then good for you and this site.
As for me i have made settled my dispute with BSNL and changed my plan to 750 unlimited. I am happy with it and BSNL. why wouldnt i when it is the cheapest internet service in India.
so you BSNL fan boys can stop resorting to dirty means like calling people who complain against your company as unpatriotic. GOOD BYE. I WONT EVEN BOTHER TO LISTEN TO YOUR REPLIES

Please Note They won't give you a ADSL WiFi modem for free every month.[/B]
ha ha ha ha .............lol............rofl............superb yar.........ha ha ha :lol::Boy Yahoo::worthy:

Now BSNL Give BB Home Combo ULD 900 for 4Mbps upto 8 GB, 512 Kbps beyond 8 GB, Free Calls 400 Now enjoy DownloadsVideo & Games

Just got rid off BSNL from my home, and took Alliance Broadband connection. True Unlimited.... 6 mbps at night, 35 mbps with torrents (just downloaded 8 GB file in 25 minues!!!), 2.2 mbps during daytime, equal upload speed. Damn happy with Alliance. Just look at my ping.... now I can watch youtube without any issue.
https://www.speedtest.net

Back