BBNL Broadband in Sanjay Nagar

• Thread starter Thread starter alm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 31,046
Yes. I have the same plan. The speed is around 6-8 Mbps but it goes down drastically ( below 1 mbps) some times. I have complained to BBNL and waiting for the response.

yes... i too have the same problem.. using for the past 2months and there is lot of fluctuations in the speed.. Even if v complain they say they will chk but no use..

yes... i too have the same problem.. using for the past 2months and there is lot of fluctuations in the speed.. Even if v complain they say they will chk but no use..

No proper update from my Cable guy or BBNL. The speed is still very low. I am going to discontinue this connection..if does not improve..

Its gonna be 1year that I started using BBNL. BBNL sucks.. Everyday the net would get disconnected automatically and we have to restart the modem again.. Sometimes it gets resolved quickly but many times it wont. We have to call the guy to fix it. Also the speed is also not very good. I have taken 10mbps plan. But For the past 2months the speed is less than 2mbps only.. I wfh mostly and everytime i have to connect 3g to connect to VPN. So double charges for me..Even after complaining no solution. Im seriously fed up with this.Tried to get back airtel atleast 4mbps but they are giving only 2mbps in my area. This is their answer for more than 2 yrs. No feasibility. ACT also says the same.. I feel my apartment is centrally located. Its not desserted at all.. But these guys make me think im in some island..Anybody else have the same problem with BBNL? Is hathway better than BBNL?
https://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2984329472

Finally Airtel has given me 4mbps plan. I have taken it. No more disruptions or speed problems.. Happy and relieved..
Disconnected BBNL. Called up the BBNL guy for disconnection immediately they came and took the modem and router. Cleared the wiring, refunded the amount and left..
Very quick installation and very quick disconnection.. Thats the advantage of using BBNL..

Hi all, I am having a bbnl broadband connection. For past two days my net is down (I am writing this comment from my office.) I am calling the guy who came for installation. He isn't picking up the phone and I don't know any place where I can go and ask for. Can anybody provide a customer care number? It would be very helpful. I checked at bbnl site, I can't find any information related to this. Please help.

dkonline said:
Hi all, I am having a bbnl broadband connection. For past two days my net is down (I am writing this comment from my office.) I am calling the guy who came for installation. He isn't picking up the phone and I don't know any place where I can go and ask for. Can anybody provide a customer care number? It would be very helpful. I checked at bbnl site, I can't find any information related to this. Please help.
Which location in Bangalore are you from ?
The reason I ask is, I have the contact numbers of technicians who installed it in my house. Guess the technicians differ location to location.

n bbnl they are saying we cannot connect to wireless router is it true??is there no work around??i have totally 4 wireless devices

n bbnl they are saying we cannot connect to wireless router is it true??is there no work around??i have totally 4 wireless devices

You can use a wireless router. You can use a cable wifi routers which are widely available.

Back