• Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 43,638

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Pick your choice for the best Broadband service provider in India. Mention here if I missed on any of the options!

BSNL Broadband is the best.

I am confused on this. I have very good experience with Tata Indicom Broadband for 1.5years. But BSNL is the best when it comes to wider options in plans. :)

MTNL! May be MTNL/BSNL shud be merged (in mobile poll as well)

i bet if airtel wouldn't have done their FUP nonsense, they would have been number 1 hereanyways i've voted for bsnl, because none other that i know in mumbai fit the position of best BB provider

I am planning to get broadband. I have gone through all sections of broadband providers. Earlier I though to go for USB connection like TATA INDICOM, but after reading issues about it, I am not sure about it. BSNL's connection also looked impressive. But I am still confused about which service to choose1. Through Mobile (I have Nokia N95)2. USB Modem3. Through BSNL landlineI aim to use mostly for browsing with good speed and not interested in heavy downloads. Per month charges should remain within Rs 300~400.So which service I should go for? Any suggestions please

ppl are still voting for airtel ! either they are not aware of FUP or are unaffected by it?

Back