Best Broadband Service Provider in India

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 43,638
I think every one forgets Asianet Data Line (Kerala). it has a good download speed for 2MBPS, but poor for uploading SPEED(30kbps) compared to BSNL.

you missed YOU TELECOM

Well according to me BSNL is the best broadband connection. As I am using that Internet connection from last four to five years. And up till now I didn't get any problem in it. Even I never have to call Internet person through out this year. And the most important thins is that I like its speed too much. It is as much fast so that we can use it very nicely.

I have used wireline : Reliance broadband, TATA broadband and Airtel broadband in last 3 years in pune.Reliance speed and unlimited plans was better but Reliance dosnt support online payment nor they update bill payed on time in there sub-offices. so i had to switch to TATA. Tata is good but they are expensive, when i can get more speed in same amount from airtel. Also tata timely update/maintain there server which is loss to users like me for almost 3-4 days where as with Airtel I never had any problem regarding server up-gradation or online payments ( we see immediate reflection of a/c payment ). I have enjoyed unlimited 1 mbps speed until i changed my location. Now I m looking fwd to get new service since there are new players on ground like MTS-Blaze, Tikona wi-fi etc. since Tata refused to give me new connection because they have stopped giving connection to home users as well as there plans are expensive for nothing. Airtel finds my society wont generate enough revenue for there wireline broadband and reliance stopping to give there wireline connections soon to promote there wi-max. I find airtel is better in prizing and customer care support. ( I know some peoples here are angry for fair use policy but there are more options to avail like get unlimited ( w/o any download-speed limitation :P ) plan. With reference to my friends using BSNL broadband what i find it, BSNL broadband takes lods of time to connect even though if its always on connection or there customer care dosnt actually care about customers :P So my vote goes to AIRTEL.

None - all are bad in service at least as per my experience

@admin good you included the option none...my 1st proivder was sify,then changed to mtnl,then nivyah,now 24local isp...

Well can I revise my opinion I had voted for Airtel (this was before the new crazy FUP's) Now my votes goes for Reliance wired broadband I get the speed what I payed for (actually a little more) through out the day and no FUP shit.

With large downtimes,crappy speeds and troubling FUPs (on most).I think NONE will probably lead this poll soon

Back