Best deals on HTC One X and HTC One V in India

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 259
  • Views Views 26,072
xperia s also has a similar anomaly. i am worried about the garbage display problem i noticed on my own unit earlier today :(

But since you restarted, you didn't got any probs on the screen?

not yet. i seriously hope it was a temporary problem. dealing with htc with a brand new phone with a body structure that does not seem to offer easy dismantling would be heartbreaking :D

well no such worries for me. everything is backed up in the cloud for me from the phone.

Then to stream through Cloud, One has to have WiFi around.It will be damn costly to stream through 3g

arey bhai. i spend most of my time at home and as soon as wifi is detected, Dropbox uploads all the latest photos and videos online. google already takes care of contacts and email and other shite. there is very little left on the phone that is not backed up online :)

well no such worries for me. everything is backed up in the cloud for me from the phone.
Be careful. Storing stuff on the cloud / cloud computing can be very very tricky!!!

very tricky

Be careful. Storing stuff on the cloud / cloud computing can be very very tricky!!!

very tricky

that video is incredible. how did you find it? the man's ignorance knows no bounds.

Back