• Thread starter Thread starter max90
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 5,296

max90

Regulars
ISP
Bsnl
Which is the best dth?1.dishtv2.tatasky3.bigtv4.airtel digital tv5.sun direct6.dd direct +

If you had asked who was the WORST dth, most of us would have answered Dish TV!!!! :)

DisH TV is really giving good and satisfactory service.They are offering more channels then any other one at normal rates.DISH TV is the best.

At this time? Yes dishtv is best.. But remaining best is more difficult..

I would say it varies from person to person which is best for any products........in simple terms if the persons expectation of the product is satisfied with the product and gets a good after sales service for me its a good product............ I am using TS for more than 2 years and its has met my expecation and also i am happy with the after sales service too..........i would TS is also one of best DTH but i cant comment on other things even though i have some knowledge on other DTH but i am not aware of their after sales service........and hnce i cant comment on others

If you had asked who was the WORST dth, most of us would have answered Dish TV!!!! :)
you are right it must ask which is wrost
answer will same for me also..

dish TV very bad one atleast in these days and it will affect soon on dish tv if they not improve it

Yes Dishtv is wrost . U Can said that Dishtv is Even Slow in Adding New Channel Than DD Direct Plus. & Useless Without Neo,UTV Bouqet,tez,ibn7,Qtv,star majha,manoranjan Tv,hallmark etc

Back