Best dth

• Thread starter Thread starter max90
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 5,296
What was the recent new channels which dish tv added and what are the channels you guys are expecting in dish tv apart from Neo Channels

Yes Dishtv is wrost . U Can said that Dishtv is Even Slow in Adding New Channel Than DD Direct Plus. & Useless Without Neo,UTV Bouqet,tez,ibn7,Qtv,star majha,manoranjan Tv,hallmark etc
it takes 300 rs for showing nothing and dd is free

If you say Dish Tv is not adding channels, the what about TS.Dish atleast is showing DD Direct Channels, TS doesnt have the capability for that also.God knows, How much I struggled to Give TS to some one, as I bought Airtel....No one was ready to get it, even though I offered it for FREE:@:wall::wall:Particularly, I tried convincing my friends and relatives who Cable using people, tellingthe benefits [ :wall::wall: ] of TS and Hiding the matter that it doesnt have many tamil channels. But all were well aware of that, and refused.Finally I got one Eeena Vaana , to whom I sold it for 100 Rs [ I had 120 Balance in TS A/C :mad: ], who was a sports lover and doesnt watch much Tamil Channels.So, I think he should be satisfied, like our Hardcore TS Fan, Ajuravi.:rofl:

If you say Dish Tv is not adding channels, the what about TS.
Dish atleast is showing DD Direct Channels, TS doesnt have the capability for that also.

God knows, How much I struggled to Give TS to some one, as I bought Airtel....

No one was ready to get it, even though I offered it for FREE:@:wall::wall:

Particularly, I tried convincing my friends and relatives who Cable using people, telling
the benefits [ :wall::wall: ] of TS and Hiding the matter that it doesnt have many tamil channels.
But all were well aware of that, and refused.
Finally I got one Eeena Vaana , to whom I sold it for 100 Rs [ I had 120 Balance in TS A/C :mad: ], who was a sports lover and doesnt watch much Tamil Channels.

So, I think he should be satisfied, like our Hardcore TS Fan, Ajuravi.:rofl:

Thats Right no one is ready to buy TS even from me even when i gave it for free. THey were tellin it doesnot give much tamil chnl and its too costly, ,many got SUN Direct in my area and some already havin DIsh tv. I switched to Dish tv due to lack of tamil chnls in TS and now my TS Digicom and DIsh sleeping in my home.

Thats Right no one is ready to buy TS even from me even when i gave it for free. THey were tellin it doesnot give much tamil chnl and its too costly, ,many got SUN Direct in my area and some already havin DIsh tv. I switched to Dish tv due to lack of tamil chnls in TS and now my TS Digicom and DIsh sleeping in my home.
what is method of surrender a dth connection any extra changes for surrender or just throw it in bin

I have realised one thing that none of the DTH providers will provide all the Tamil Channels............and thats the reason i am holding my Hathway Cable with STB..........:thumbsup:

I get 28 Tamil Channels in Hathway which none of the DTH service provides it and any one of the DTH providers provides that of tamil channel i will switch to that on the launch day it self no matter whats the cost............

Even i believe SD is giving only 14 to 15 tamil channels............my preference for Tamil channels are Sun Channels and Tamil Music channels.........

Every DTH provider gives sun channels (I am not susbcribing Sun Channels with TS) but none of them give all the tamil music channels in their platform.........:cool2: but in my Hathway Cable i get Sun Music, ISaiaruvi, Jaya Music, Raj Music, SS Music, C Chennai, CAT, Murasu, Ulagam(Cable Music Channels), 9xM.............. Until 10 days back i was using SCV connection but my cable wala changed to hathway and i was delighted to see 10tamil music channels in my TV............

If any DTH provider is able to give me atleast 6 music channels in their platform i will throw away my TS and i will move on to that DTH service provider who gives atleast 6 tamil music channels and i doubt that will even happen with Sun Direct.............:cool2:

Last but not least no matter in which city you are residing in tamil nadu if you want more than channels to view then i will tell you guys to stay with your cable itself rather than moving to any DTH service provider......and i wont recommend even Sun Direct for those people who are interested to get more channels in their TV set..........

If you are in chennai and interested in Tamil Channels and little bit interested in Sports Channels then go for Hathway Cable Connection with STB its rocking.........you get 28 tamil channels which includes 10 music channels which none of the DTH service provider gives it to you at a cost for just Rs. 100 with digital quality:thumbsup:

I have realised one thing that none of the DTH providers will provide all the Tamil Channels............and thats the reason i am holding my Hathway Cable with STB..........:thumbsup:

I get 28 Tamil Channels in Hathway which none of the DTH service provides it and any one of the DTH providers provides that of tamil channel i will switch to that on the launch day it self no matter whats the cost............

Even i believe SD is giving only 14 to 15 tamil channels............my preference for Tamil channels are Sun Channels and Tamil Music channels.........

Every DTH provider gives sun channels (I am not susbcribing Sun Channels with TS) but none of them give all the tamil music channels in their platform.........:cool2: but in my Hathway Cable i get Sun Music, ISaiaruvi, Jaya Music, Raj Music, SS Music, C Chennai, CAT, Murasu, Ulagam(Cable Music Channels), 9xM.............. Until 10 days back i was using SCV connection but my cable wala changed to hathway and i was delighted to see 10tamil music channels in my TV............

If any DTH provider is able to give me atleast 6 music channels in their platform i will throw away my TS and i will move on to that DTH service provider who gives atleast 6 tamil music channels and i doubt that will even happen with Sun Direct.............:cool2:

Last but not least no matter in which city you are residing in tamil nadu if you want more than channels to view then i will tell you guys to stay with your cable itself rather than moving to any DTH service provider......and i wont recommend even Sun Direct for those people who are interested to get more channels in their TV set..........

If you are in chennai and interested in Tamil Channels and little bit interested in Sports Channels then go for Hathway Cable Connection with STB its rocking.........you get 28 tamil channels which includes 10 music channels which none of the DTH service provider gives it to you at a cost for just Rs. 100 with digital quality:thumbsup:

Agreed.. cable is best in TN provided its clear and good transmission, If cable with STB thats always a better option as it is Digital . even more cost effective than any DTH

Agreed.. cable is best in TN provided its clear and good transmission, If cable with STB thats always a better option as it is Digital . even more cost effective than any DTH

everywhere cable is best ... dth always sucks and play with clints .. they want to sell initial connection after that customer will follow dth rules as i am feeling now

I have got 2 TV's at my house and the key advantage of TS or DTH over Cable is that when you have electricity in your house you can watch TV but in cable its not the case............if i had only cable then i believe i would have missed at least 3 - 4 races in Formula 1 and ofcourse cricketing action too.........as some times with the cable especailly in the night we can experience interupption of cable and the matter can be solved only in the morning...........:evil:.

m lucky in case of power failure or any disconnection as the control room of my cable operator is just behind my house:happy:

Back