Best dth

• Thread starter Thread starter max90
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 5,296
I have got 2 TV's at my house and the key advantage of TS or DTH over Cable is that when you have electricity in your house you can watch TV but in cable its not the case............if i had only cable then i believe i would have missed at least 3 - 4 races in Formula 1 and ofcourse cricketing action too.........as some times with the cable especailly in the night we can experience interupption of cable and the matter can be solved only in the morning...........:evil:.
its a rare case every cable operator want to give is best service t o all

m lucky in case of power failure or any disconnection as the control room of my cable operator is just behind my house:happy:
Thats not the case with every one in india..............:cool2:

its a rare case every cable operator want to give is best service t o all
Till 2 weeks back my cable wala was with SCV cable till that time SCV Cable in chennai was giving us around 60 channels out of which only 30 channels would come good with good picture quality.............but now my cable wals changed to Hathway Cable chennai and i am surprised that they are giving 74 channels and all the channels are coming in good quality and it is much better than SCV.............but as you said we cant expect all the cable operator to give clean feed to its customers........:wall:...........they will give only 50% of the channels in good quality picture:huh:

Thats not the case with every one in india..............:cool2:

but as you said we cant expect all the cable operator to give clean feed to its customers........:wall:...........they will give only 50% of the channels in good quality picture:huh:

yes u are right.
but i am getting 98% channels in awesome picture quality (just like dth)and only 2 channels are not clear(dd sports ,ndtv profit)

yes u are right.
but i am getting 98% channels in awesome picture quality (just like dth)and only 2 channels are not clear(dd sports ,ndtv profit)
same as me .. also ...

Hathway Chennai cable in normal cable is providing decent picture quality...............

in punjab fastway cable service is providing good picture clarity and sound is awesomehathway in my area sucks.

We dont fast way cable in out area............only 2 MSO's in Chennai they are SCV (Sun TV Group) and Hathway:thumbsup:. In chennai HAthway Rocks.........:yahoo:

Guys u know one thing dish tv is the only provider giving all the channel with low cost but i dont know abt the service and the quality but i am very much satisfied with the service and the quality of service from TS

Back