Best VFM ISP in Gurgaon??

ISP
bsnl
hello, people! i live in gurgaon and am currently using bsnl's pathetic broadband service. i have had enough of their shitty internet now, and am planning to change my connection. i have shortlisted airtel and railwire broadband till now.. both of them seem to be reliable and have good enough plans. any feedback on these two companies would be useful to me. also, could you please throw in a few more ISPs as well who are reliable and have speedy plans here in gurgaon?
thank you!

stick to airtel if you want speeds reliability. i am not sure how reliance railwire is assuming it is present in your area.

i am a bit reluctant of going with airtel because they are quite costly compared to railwire. anyway, how's spectranet? what they seem to be offering looks too good to be true!

airtel has some decent plans though not listed on their website. it could be a bit tricky to get them. but they are quite nice. as for spectranet, i believe they only offer the 50/100mbps plans in few societies in gurgaon.

Last edited:
oh, well, thanks a lot for linking me to that post! last couple of questions, could you please tell me what 'speeds upto' means? does it mean that i will get variable speed before my FUP limit itself or is it something else?
secondly, does airtel let us download torrents or not? recently, i have noticed on my bsnl connection that a lot of trackers on the torrents cannot be connected to which makes many of the torrents un-download-able..

Airtel is known to give speeds that are usually higher than the plan speeds. Probably not applicable to 16mbps or above plans. But I usually get more than 4mbps on my 4mbps line.

I do not think there are any issues downloading torrents on Airtel. And I do not think BSNL is blocking torrent downloads as well. Maybe the trackers you are trying to connect are private in nature.

Back