Best Web Browser

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 548
  • Views Views 111,471
Did not get a chance to use IE7, how is its tab functionality as comared to FF or Opera?

the officially released private beta of IE7 had bakwaas tab behaviour. firefox default is bad too. opera tab behaviour is the most advanced and well convinient. imo of course.

surely, IE7 will be improved in due course of time and hope same will be done for FF.

opera roolz! (u guys were right...for once :P)

i freakin love this software...its better than FF..i dont need to mention IE..it sux anyways!

eh? one quetsion..well, i downloaded the "Voice" feature..its said it was a 10.2 Mb right? the downloaded completed in record time...i mean i never downloaded 10.2 Mb in 7-9 minutes...is this coz the server is nearby??
or is it Opera?

oooh! can any1 help me with the microphone..i bought a NEW Philips headset with Mike..but the Mike part isnt working..i troubleshooted with all instruction from microshit wetsite... but still no luck...it doesnt work with sound recorder eithor...i did the "test direct sound" in Dxdiag.exe it said "hardware buffering was not available" ...when i had win98 ...mics worked fine...like true PlunPlay...win2k is so stubborn...any help is Highly appreciated..

hmm. used to be smaller. but i cofirmed and it is indeed 10.5 megs. they are now letting the users download the bigger and more usable voice support package from IBM.

i use firefox 1.5 n i think it rules!!!!!i havent had any problems with this browser B) :D

well that is the problem. most people cant live with the insanities of mozilla firefox.

I am one of those users. Opening a PDF slows down rest of tabs in FF (while the Acrobat is getting initialized) it takes too long to release RAM and so on. If IE adds decent tabs, that would be ideal browser for me. I am not a web designer, so not bothered about CSS/grafix. All I need is developer friendly scripting and Tabbed browsing.

same here, i just prefer tabbed browsing so love FF. Never had problems with it. Never tried Opera and ya IE seriously sucks!

Back