Best Web Browser

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 548
  • Views Views 111,479
hmm. dunno why but opera for me sucks on video sites like youtube. it also sucks on digg.com.

how good is K-meleon is it faster than firefox?has anyone tried it?

Yeah, I did try K-Meleon. It is definately faster than Firefox, but not Opera :D. The interface sucks, and it ain't user friendly. So I just gave up before even actually trying to understand. Couldn't find anything better than Opera or something that Opera doesn't have.

that interface does suck. i am using flock a lot these days. even maxthon for a while. opera drags with the tons of rss feeds i have subscribed to in it.

I like Internet Explorer the best. I know there's gonna be a lot of furore to this, but what if Microsoft integrated its browser in its OS by default? At least it lets you run other browsers. Most of the applications I use like Sales Force, ACT and the likes always want an Internet Explorer. The best part is, no matter how many upgrades happen in IE, its always accepted by any tom, dick and harry site. I dont find the need to use any other mail client apart from Outlook Express and the latest Outlook Express rocks too. Not even Opera would come near it. I use Windows... I'll have shitloads of problems... and I live for this sh*t... After all, don't we all? :)

heh. if you are using IE... better check out maxthon beta. and well you can easily find sites on the web which does not render well in IE.

I don't think so, IE7 is pretty Coooooooooooooool. Although I tried my hands at netscape years ago, and firefox too, I'm more comfy with IE7. Ravi.

Back