Best Web Browser

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 548
  • Views Views 111,479
At least it lets you run other browsers.

WHAT?? Dude you paid for that piece of software with your hard-earned money. Ethically, it should be your wish, whatever you want to do. AT LEAST??? You like living on mercy of a corporate power? It should allow you to rip off the source code and ask before it downloads updates, uses your system resources mercilessly for it's own benefit.

heh. it's funny that after so much time microsoft spent on IE7, it still is a crappy piece of a software. and they really make it hard for you to download it.

speed dialauto google search for multiple keywords entered in the address bartwo of the new things i can think off.

I don't think so,

IE7 is pretty Coooooooooooooool.

Although I tried my hands at netscape years ago, and firefox too, I'm more comfy with IE7.

Ravi.
oi dude. ur from the city of this petrol pump!

in a internet browser i look for
1st-robustness / system load,
2nd-interface,
3rd-security and other things about it which i have no real way of determining.

between firefox and ie7
the system resources they use are about the same but firefox is waay more fluid ... not like ie7 which sometimes gets sluggish.
so firefox wins this fight

but then between opera and firefox
opera uses even less of my system resources and has a better interface
so i like opera a lot (specially with its new speedial)

the only problem with opera is than not many people use it so as a result many websites are not designed/tested to work on opera. so sometimes opera has layout issues.
so if just a few more people start using opera then it will surely beat firefox hands down.

apart from that i dont really care too much about internet browsers and at any time i have all three installed on my system.

Does Opera have a blanket ad-banning software like Firefox's Adblock?I can imagine why webmasters running Ad-based sites won't have very nice things to say about Firefox.Firefox can be as slow as an overfed pig but it is highly functional and is my main browser. IE6 (not 7 - which is a big wannabe) is currently my "quick browser", what I use to quickly check out a link. I'm considering replacing it with Opera which is really fast too.

Back